14 January 2012

Blush Love; Coralista

Hey girlies,

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Year. I had a lovely time, and was rather spoilt with my main pressie being a MacBook Pro. Feel very lucky! :)

One of my other presents this Christmas was a boxed blusher fom Benefit, the muchly talked about, Coralista! I was so happy when i unwrapped this present as Coralista is a blusher i have always pined after, but at a slightly excessive £23.50 it was hardly a product i could buy willy nilly. Thank god for Christmas, eh! ;)

The blusher is housed like any other Benefit powder, in a cardboard box, which looks pretty for a while but unfortunately in a few months time will inevitably look pretty battered! The packaging features a leopard print design, which gets a big thumbs up from me as i bloody well love a bit of animal print! (i am known to wear my Leopard print Pyjama bottoms AND Leopard print dressing gown at the same time....;))

Enough rambling about the packaging, lets get onto the product! Firstly, it smells divine, a sweet, light smell - kinda reminds me of the retro sweets, Parma Violets. The blusher itself is a peachy coral affair, with a slight satin finish. I apply Coralista in one of two ways, either on the apples of my cheeks, or along my cheekbones to give a nice peachy glow, which catches the light nicely. Like any other Benefit boxed powder, it comes with a brush. I don't use the brush, but i guess its convenient if you take this blusher out with you and need to apply it on-the-go.




For me, Coralista definitely lives unto the hype, from the leopard print packaging to the lovely glow it leaves on your skin, it gets a big thumbs up from me! The only negative is the price, but i guess with Benefit being a high end brand, you would expect those kind of prices, definitely one for Birthday/Christmas lists! ;)

What do you think about Coralista, have you got it, or does the £23.50 price tag put you off?

Felicity xo


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. price tag definitely puts me off, as with nearly all Benefit products! they're decent quality, but you can get better, still high end ones, for a lot cheaper :-)
    this still looks like a lovely blush though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this blush as part of a set of three (coralista, bella bamba and hoola) which was released at Christmas for around £20! Amazing I know, it's only tiny but I doubt I'd use it all! This is a lovely blush x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price tag puts me off too but I would love to splurge on a Benefit boxed blush one day
    xx
    rococ0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! I have been using it for 2 years now and I still think that it is lovely! You have such a good blog! Following you now!
    x
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig