25 May 2015

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer Shampoo & Conditioner // Review

Hello,

It has been a while since i have wrote a proper review, so lets see how this pans out! I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging but i've been procrastinating lately, so i though i'd bite the bullet and sit down to write a post! I also treated myself to a Canon 600D which i've used today. Let me know what you think of the photos...

Todays post is all about a great shampoo and conditioner duo which i have been loving using recently. Normally, i'm not too fussed with shampoo and just choose whatever is on offer in Boots or the supermarket. However, i have heard so many positive remarks about Garnier's new Ultimate Blend range of shampoo and conditioner, that i just had to give them a go!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I actually bought these from Boots and was so surprised by the amount of choice that there was from the Ultimate Blends range. The range spans from products specifically to help dry hair to products which can add a bit more shine to your hair. As my hair has been a little dry, frizzy and lacklustre recently, (probably due to the unseasonably cool weather we are having) i opted for 'The Silky Smoother' shampoo which states that it helps revitalise and obviously smooth your hair. This sounded like it would fit the bill perfectly. After looking at the bottle, i gave the contents a quick sniff (does anyone else do this?!) and was greeted by a vanilla scent. I absolutely love anything vanilla scented, so this shampoo seemed perfect for me. I also purchased the accompanying conditioner from the Sleek Restorer range. This smells just as delightful as the shampoo and has gorgeous coconut oil and coconut butter scents. Almost good enough to eat!

The consistencies of both the shampoo and conditioner are great. Some shampoos which i have used in the past have been quite runny and therefore half of the shampoo ends up on the shower base! However, the Ultimate Blends shampoo is a great medium consistency and is easy to lather your hair up with. I found that you do not have to use too much of this shampoo as a little really does go a long way, i tend to use a 50p size amount. I really found my hair felt a lot smoother after using the shampoo, so much so that i wondered if i needed the conditioner! On a couple of occasions i used the shampoo on its own and did not use the conditioner. I found that my hair was noticeably smoother and felt like it was much more healthy and nourished. When i used the conditioner, i found that leaving it in my hair for a couple of minutes really ensured that the conditioner could get to work and really enrich my hair.
When the two products have been used together, i found that my hair has felt much more smoother and less frizzy. This is essentially what i had hoped from these two products and they have really come up trumps!

I have really been enjoying using this range and will definitely look to repurchase others from the range in the future. I feel that Garnier have really hit the nail on the head with this range, they offer a fantastic range to suit all hair types and at a really affordable price, with most of the products coming in at under three pound.

Felicity xo


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Watch Factory Global Delivery Visit Website For More Styles:

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig