29 June 2009

Make Up, Fashion and Me

Hello,

My names Felicity and after discovering the beauty guru community on YT and Blogspot i've decided to give it a go!

A little bit about me . . .
Well, as you now know my names Felicity and i'm from Derbyshire in England. I'm 19 and am currently on a gap year before i start Uni in October. I'm working at River Island at the moment, its a great place to work and i really enjoy it. So thats the essential point to know about me.

I decided to make a blog and YT channel because i simply love make-up, i love testing new products, discovering new brands and of course admiring the pretty packaging!
I must admit at heart i am a drugstore girl simply because its affordable and its sort of my comfort zone, but thats where you guys come in - i need some advice! I'm planning a MAC trip soon and need some advice on what to buy, i've never been before so any reccomendations would be great.

I shall be recording a video tomorow and popping it on YouTube - Probably just an intro/my fave products vid.

Oh and before i forget i'm gonna mention some of my fave YT girlies -
LucyMarie85 - I love this girlie, she's the first beauty guru i came across and i'm forever checking her channel for updates! She's so pretty and seems like such a sweet girl.

BeautyMarked - I found out about BeautyMarked19 from Lucy's channel, although BM is pretty new on YT i can tell she's gonna be one to watch - her vids are great especially the scarf collection!

Lollipop26 - This girl is like a legend in the beauty guru community! Her vids are very informative and you can tell she has a passion for all things beauty.

hollymae20 - Holly is definately one of my fave YouTubers and definately inspired me to start blogging and posting vids.

Felicity xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig