I've seen quite a few bloggers posting these so i thought i'd start too. :)
1. Being paid - Seriously, theres no other feeling than logging onto my online banking and seeing a little bit more money in my account. It makes all them long days and awkward customers worth it!
2. Trashy TV - The Hills, The City, Gossip Girl, NYC Prep (my newest obsession) I love them all, i think it'd be great if there was a UK version of The Hills - maybe set at ASOS?
3. Benefit - I've always wanted to try Benefit but i've never been able to afford, so when i got my job at River Island the first thing i bought was some Benefit products. I got Erase Paste (2 medium) and Hoola. I know its not a lot but it was all i could afford!
1. Small feet - I'm a UK size 3 so i find it very hard to find shoes that fit. I practically live in my flats from Topshop but i can't find any other stores which sell shoes for small narrow feet. :(
2. Noireen from Big Brother - No explanation needed.
3. Breakouts - My skin isn't at its best at the moment, i'm gonna try and up my intake of water and see if that help. I hate it when my skins blotchy and spotty.