I'm in a very chirpy mood today, it might be the fumes from Barry M's Pink Flamingo making me go a bit whacky, but hey ho thats how i roll! : )
Innies . . .
* My hair is growing! When my hair grows an inch or two longer then i'm gonna put my extensions in. :) If i put them in at the moment it looks so fake and skanky - not a good look.
* A/W Collections - I'm loving all the new collections on the highstreet and online, i'm currently eyeing up a rather lush studded bag on ASOS.
* Me fixing my camera! YAY! I pressed a few buttons and as if by magic it's started working again. Now i don't have to spend £100 on a new one.
* Leaving work on 13th September - No more manager from hell! *PART-AY*
* The tax people refunding me £375 because they taxed me too much at work apparently. . .
* University in October - words cannot express how excited i am, bring on FRESHERS!
Outties . . .
* My skin break out - i hardy ever get spots, but when i do there super sore and in the most noticeable place, i'm sure they do it to annoy me. :(
* Not having a MAC nearby. I was so close to ordering online but i want to see the products first.
* Delivery charges, i wish ASOS didn't charge for delivery, thats the one thing that puts me off ordering off there.
* My obsession with magazines - seriously i must spend around £10+ each week on magazines which if you add up each month is a lotta money.
Seeing as i've now fixed my camera you can expect me to be super snap happy!
I'm a twitter-a-holic so feel free to twitter me - www.twitter.com/felicityxo