7 September 2010

♥ My Go-To Products ♥

Hello :)

I never normally do favourites posts, for one reason; I tend to like a lot of products each month, so it'd take me aaaageessss to reel them all off into a post. Yup, i'm one of them people who likes to use different products each day/week by doing this i discover products i once loved and regenerate my adoration for them . . . . . however the month of August was a tad different, i stuck to a daily routine so obviously these products must be my favourites. :)


1. GOSH Professional Art Make Up Brush
I'm not sure which GOSH brush this is as it doesn't say anything on the brush and its not on the website either, which is very helpful! I got it for Christmas a couple of years back so it may have been discontinued or something . . . Anywho, this month i've been using this brush for a multitude of things, the brushes slightly curve in the the tip of the brush which is fab for contouring, i also use this brush for applying blusher to the apples of my cheeks and applying face powder too. Its a fab all in one brush for me and makes my make up application much quicker in the morning, rather than chopping and changing brushes every minute!

2. Maybelline New York Eye Studio 05 Glamour Browns
I love my neutral eyeshadows, i find they suit my skintone more than vivid rainbow colours, so when i was struggling what to buy for the 3 for 2 offer at Boots (i think this deal has ended now :( ) i saw this quad and headed over to the till with my other 2 products. To be fair i didn't expect much from this quad, how wrong was i?! Its fairly pigmented for the price (£6.99) all 4 colours when applied create a sultry brown smokey eye, the staying power is also really good.

3. Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light
Sleek is a brand which i would of probably strolled past in Superdrug if i wasn't a beauty blogger. I think its very much underestimated by people who are not beauty bloggers, which sucks for them as they are missing out on a fab brand!

The Contour Kit is simply amazing, there are 2 products inside - a matte brown contour colour and a shimmery highlight. The contour is highly pigmented and i would say its definately on par with the quality of Benefit's Hoola, the only difference is the price tag - Benefit Hoola £23.50 Sleek Contour Kit £6.99 . . .

The highlight is also very pigmented, and i mean VERY, i put a swipe of it down my nose and it was just a visable streak of shimmery-ness, so apply with a light hand!!

4. Topshops Creme Blush in Neon Rose
When Topshops MU range was released it was all systems go in the blogging world, and i too bought 2 lippies and a creme blush. The lippies are gorgeous (review hereeee!) but the blush took some getting used to seeing as it was my first creme blush. However now that i've got the application down to a T i've been using this blushe everyday! It lies on the skin as a coral pinky colour and when blended in you are left with a subtle coral glow. Next on my list is an Illamasqua creme blush, need to start saving my pennies!!

5. Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara in Black
I'm not going to deny that i'm a bit of a mascara addict, i think i've tried most on the drugstore market but i always return back to my trusty Sexy Curves. The curved wand gives my lashes lots of length and quite a bit of volume too, but the one thing that i love the most about this mascara is that it doesn't clump! You see, i have quite a lot of lashes which all sit quite close together and most mascaras unfortunately just gather them all up together into a clumpy mess, but the Sexy Curves defines each lash and really emphasises them all.

6. Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Hydrating Care
I was sent this product to review during August and have used it everyday since i recieved it. I'm not gonna say too much about it as i'm currently writing up a review on it, however i will say - it makes my skin feel SO soft after using it, also i use it under my foundation so my skin is left with a dewy glowy look.

7. Elle Magazine (random fave!)
This magazine has never been far from my side, i loved the D&G interview and there are some b.e.a.utiful photoshoots in there too, go chekck it out if you haven't already!

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

Felicity xo

http://www.formspring.me/felicityi
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What girl doesn't love to pick Elle up for a good read & i'm also very curious about that Gosh Blush Brush, it looks so big and fluffy! Might see if they have it at my local Superdrug :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sleek Face Contour Kit too and I agree that it is such an underrated brand. Everything I've tried from Sleek has been great quality and really affordable. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love sleek face contour kit too! and i also love your blog :D
    Can you please check out mine??? it's kinda new so i need followers :) feel free to request and leave some comments :D http://jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com/
    thanks! xoxo Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great products!
    I just found your blog, it's fab :)


    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashionable and practical bags - mini bags, clutches bags, evening bags, backpacks ... all in lv-replicahandbags ships worldwide:https://bit.ly/3Mpzwp0

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig