2 September 2010

Ramble & FOTD :)

Hello :)

Firstly i'd like to say hi to my new followers, i get a big smile when i see the number creep up! So thank you. :)

I've got quite a few Reviews coming up and i'm going to start doing FOTDs and OOTDs, as i LOVE reading them!

So, i'll start as i mean to go on . . . .



MAKE UP
Revlon Photo Ready mixed with Clinique Superfit Foundation
M&S Pressed Powder
Hoola Bronzer
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
Maybelline Amber Rose Lippie
HAIR
I've been flaunting my hair au natural lately, basically i step in the shower, shampoo and condition then i simply towel dry my hair briefly and apply my everfaithful Label M Volume Foam and my sisters GOSH Salt Of Mine Saltwater and after some vigorous scrunching i simply leave it to dry and voila i have beachy wavy hair - with no heat ruining my lockes! Winner. ;)
Oh, and as you can see in the photo above, i've been opting for a centre parting recently too, very Kim Kardashian!
CLOTHES
Vest Top from H&M
Skinny Jeans from River Island
This is my first FOTD so please leave lots of reassuring comments for me to read!

Hope you are all well!

http://www.formspring.me/felicityi

Felicity xo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Your hair looks amazing on here, was it just done with straighteners? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy-Leigh - Thanks lovey! No straighteners required, i just let my hair dry naturally then did a whole lotta backcombing. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. felicity you look absolutely gorrrrgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely :)
    Your hair looks fab - I love using salt spray in the summer to create texture. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely, I really like the animal print top :).
    X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig