Happy Friday! Who else is super happy that the long awaited weekend is finally here?! I've got planned a weekend of shopping/relaxing and a quick pit stop at the hairdressers for a cut and colour. Have you got anything nice planned?
I've seen a lot of these 'facts about me' tags around, so thought i'd hop on the bandwagon too.
So without further ado, here are some facts about yours truly...
1. I have a twin sister called Nichola, and no we aren't identical.
2. I'm a little obsessed with Cheryl Cole, and she once waved at me.
3. I passed my driving test on my third attempt.
4. I've never broken a bone, yet have had 5 operations.
5. When you first meet me i can be shy, but after 15 minutes i'll be talking your socks off!
6. I'm a bit of a domestic goddess and love cleaning. Weirdo!
7. I work in a family business doing admin/office duties.
8. My favourite film is Pretty Woman.
9. I'm probably one of the only people who doesn't 'get' Disco Pants! Anyone else?
10. I'm a reality tv junkie. My current favourites are The Magaluf Weekender and Chasing The Saturdays.
11. I hate dark chocolate and the texture/taste of jelly.
12. Next year i plan to go to America for 2-3 weeks.
13. My favourite time of year is Christmas.
14. I love Coffee, and feel very tired without it.
15. I hate the smell of Bacardi, after an incident at my 18th Birthday party...
16. I'd love to have my own business.
17. I get really obsessed with Apps on my iPhone - currently it is Candy Crush Saga...
18. My favourite number is 18.
19. I have a cat called Jessie who sleeps next to me on top of the bedcovers every night. *awww*
20. I religiously buy an array of monthly glossy magazines.
21. When i was younger i was obsessed with S Club Juniors, haha!
22. I stayed in a Villa in Italy, and Hugh Grant had stayed there before us (he had signed in the guestbook).
23. I worry about the smallest things, but i'm trying not to.
24. I used to work in River Island.
25. My dream car is a Mini.
I hope you enjoyed reading this and found out something about me! :)
Have a lovely weekend everyone.