6 August 2009

A Whole New World

Hi girlies!

Until recently i've only ever bought drugstore make-up as unfortunately i couldn't afford more expensive make-up such as MAC, Benefit, Illamasqua ect. However along came a vacancy at River Island so i now have sufficient funds to spend on lots of lovely make-up! :) The only problem is i don't know where to begin with stores such as MAC, so if you girls have any must haves or reccomendations then please let me know. I'm not much of a colour freak and prefer more muted/golden/earthy colours.

I recently took myself off to MeadowHall in Sheffield and visited the Benefit counter there in Boots. The lovely Benefit lady gave me a makeover and tested some products on me, i ended buying Erase Paste and Hoola - so again any reccomendations then please let me know!

Thanks so much lovelies!

Felicity xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey I just found your blog - so cute!

    If you want to start a MAC/benefit collection then start weith the basics - I would recommend getting colour matched for your foundation either at MAC or bobbi brown, then get yourself some matt eyeshadows and some eyeliner to create a lovely every day look. I would also recommend finding a nude/wearable lippy for daily use - perhaps MAC's creme'd nude, hue or pretty please. There is so much choice in the way of products it's easy to get overwelmed sometimes, so start out with every day items then you can start to experiment more.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig